- Splashproof / waterproof floor up to 24h
- Purpose – apartments, hotel rooms, offices
- Quick glueless installation
- Pressure and scratch resistance
- Adaptation to underfloor heating
- Easy to care for and keep clean
- Environmentally friendly panels
Parameter describing the thickness of the panels, which are from 7 to 12 mm. The thicker the panels, the more stable and resistant to any kind of deformation.
Abrasion class. A feature that directly affects the durability of the panels. The higher the abrasion class, the more resistant it is wear is the top layer of the floor panels. Panels of the highest class AC5 or AC6, due to their very high abrasion resistance, are often installed in public facilities.
The floor is suitable for water underfloor heating
The floor is prepared for underfloor heating
The floor is splash-proof, waterproof up to 24 hours
|Dimensions:||1383 x 193 mm|
|Number of meters in a package||2,402 m2|
|Purpose:||apartments, hotel rooms, offices|